Well I wanted to summarize what we did this year. I'll start in Oct of 07. Joe diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, Feb08 get a safety supervisor position in Indiana. Months of waiting to find out. well worth it. Pregnant with # 5 didn't tell anyone. March, Tyler turned 1, April Johnny turned 3, sold our house in Wyoming, and went to Indiana. Sammi's 8th b-day in a hotel, 1 1/2 months in hotels,and a friends house, waiting for the purchase of a new home to close Baptize Sammi, Moved in a house that we rent (purchase fell through), Joe gone to Michigan 5 days a week, swimming lessons, Sammi and Adam learn to ride bikes, get a visit from my Dad, traveled to the Smokies, and NC, hike all the time, I flew out to Utah for my brothers farewell for his mission to South Africa, Joe turned 40, Adam turned 7 , Ian was born, my Mom came for a visit, and I'll be 30 before the end of the year. (i admitted it):) We have had a lot going on, and probably forgot something in there.
I feel extremely blessed. Joe has been home since Ian was born and don't like the reality of after the holidays ,him traveling a lot again, but that is our lot. We will continually be looking for a job within the company for him to be home every night. We have enjoyed this job, not the travel. I am healthy and the kids are healthy besides the colds and flu we all get. Joe is doing well with controlling diabetes.
We are doing lots and having tons of fun. Well since I wrote and put this as a draft, I wasn't finished, we have found a new place to rent. We looked at a place on Monday and Tuesday the owner said he wanted to rent to us. I wasn't serious about trying to find a place, but this one is twice as large, and has acreage, for 50 bucks more. I had to mention that because we found out before the year was up. The kids will have gone to 4 schools in 12 months, and have been switched to 4 wards too. I feel bad but hopefully they will think of it as another adventure. I know Sam isn't wanting to leave her teacher, but she will have a good one at the next school.