Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Mom

I have to say having my Mom here is just what I needed. I have missed her terribly, and even though I visited with her in September, I feel like I haven't seen her for much longer than that. She is helping me with everything. I haven't felt like getting the Christmas stuff out. Got that done. I was able to get my storage room more organized, make cookies, make cereal, get a shower before noon... get naps. I have also enjoyed our talks and got to go on a date with Joe, ALONE! I definitely need her back when I haven't just had a baby or about to move. Getting to know each other when I am not so tired or distracted would be wonderful. I want to spend my time with her while she is here and not miss out on quality conversations, and stuff. I am so glad she has taken time to come here and help me de stress, relax and visit with me. I sure love my Mom. My kids have been sick and want to make excuses to stay home another day to just be home with grandma. I love that .