Friday, December 5, 2008
labor
Well a few of you have commented on that I don't look like I was even in labor. I got the epidural early and really didn't feel contractions. I felt the pushing because the epi transfered to my stomach. The doc would say push this away and I told him not to do that because it really hurt more than the baby. He didn't know I could feel anything either. I really only pushed for 15 min. Besides taking longer than I expected for the petosin to get to a high enough dose, the labor and delivery was easy. I have uaually waited as long as I could and then got the epidural, but I wanted to be comfortable and I am glad because of how long it took I was relaxed. I was impatient towards the end because I wanted the same nurses and they worked 12 hrs that ended at 7pm. We made it 4 min to spare.