


Joe and I went hunting on Saturday 9-21 for elk and had a wonderful time together. We went to a place that we have never been to before and kind of had to just explore. We saw plenty of deer and turkey and cattle tracks but no elk. Until the last 30 min we finally heard them. They were staying hidden in the forest right in front of us. We wouldn't have been able to narrow the gap because we would have needed to go across a field to get to them. It was also right before sun down, and didn't have a way to go around without being seen.
We had a blast and would enjoy very much doing that again. Now what to do with the kids... Baby sitter was very expensive for 17 hrs! picture when I find it. Found some!
We had a blast and would enjoy very much doing that again. Now what to do with the kids... Baby sitter was very expensive for 17 hrs! picture when I find it. Found some!
Thank you Joe I love being with you. You are truly my best friend and I so enjoy being with you