Monday, October 27, 2008

Nature hike




































Some of the pictures are from the Orchard.

well we went on another nature hike. we took the camera this time and the video camera. I sure don't like this stage of pregnancy for me. I don't like what this weight does to my body. I don't like pictures of myself. Sooo I wont post them.

We went off trail today and had fun trying to be quiet. in the fall and 6 pairs of feet stomping the ground is very loud. I tried to have everyone listen and try to be quiet with their feet. It didn't last very long. The hike wasn't a very long hike and Johnny complained the entire time. He usually is in the lead and dosn't want to stop. I told myself he would need to take a nap next time. Then we got to the car Johnny's eyes were pouring puss. Pinkeye! yuck! He couldn't breathe and started to loose his voice. sounded like an alergic reaction to me. We went to the doctor on Sat and he had pink eye, bronchitus, and an ear infection. He couldn't talk for about 1 week. He tried and the feeble attempts made him very pathetic sounding. Oh when I took him to the doctor, he had to bring his teddy bear. MR. BEAR. He was so cute! no energy and carring around his bear. Sure beats a cranky sick kid. You can't help but want to snuggle someone so cute.