Friday, October 10, 2008

adventures

Today has seemed like I have done so much and not accomplished anything. I cleaned and by the end of the day it really didnt look like i did anything. I almost didnt want to vacuum after dinner because it seemed like what is the use its going to get dirty again. Of course i vacuumed. I enjoy vacuuming. the vacuum is so loud it drounds out the noise around me and i feel like im all alone. the house is very small so dosnt take long. i guess there is my alone time that everyone wonders when i get it.
The other day i decided to have Johnny do the dishes and he did such a great job. I want him to do chores, and dont know what to have him do some times. He was so serious, and never complained about how many there were. he even asked to do more. (none were left). I love it when i dont get resistance when i ask for a chore to be done.
Yesterday, a friend with her kids and I took the little boys to an orchard and had fun. For those from Cali, a one orchard Apple Hill would almost describe this place. Minus the vendors. It was very nice and the kids went to a petting farm, slid down a slide, playing on tractors, picked a pumpkin, ate an apple, and sat in a train. the train wasnt av. for us they were doing school tours. Oh there were tractor rides on the wkend. Johnny and Tyler loved the train and tractor. Ty went down the huge slide by himself. I didnt know he was going to do it himself and he came down head first. He cried. It is a big black tube, looked like an irrigation tube. I am glad i wnt with this friend. its nice to be one on one sometimes instead of a big group. better to get to know each other. Sometimes about 3 people are good because some one has something to say. I have a hard time thinking of stuff to say. I really dont mind the quiet, and some times people like others to think of things to say:) My friend said she was the same about the quiet times, she didnt mind them either. I want to take the fam back this weekend I live finding new places to go that are outside.
I have been making the kids stay outside as long as possible the last few days. I know winter will come soon and I love fort them to be out side. it is still about 80 durring the day and i guess im just used to lots of snow in a week. Ty never wants to come in and screams when he has to. even when he has been out side for hours. well he is crying and hitting me to let him back out side got to go.