Today we went to the Children's museum. I heard it was amazing and that really doesn't describe it. The museum is filled 4 stories of activities for the kids. Right now they have a haunted house and are building a wing on to make room for a Lego station. I really have not seen anything like this place. I took a few pictures. Some didn't turn out. I think a family pass for the year will really be smart. You could really spend a whole day in each room on every floor and never get bored. I went with a good friend, she has a year pass plus two extra for free. really smart idea. The picts that turned out were on the carousel, and one of Tyler with a load of foam rocks. Ty looks upset on the carousel, but he was enthralled with the music that he really didn't focus on anything else. The pool balls had a ton of neat ways to go up and down and had the kids help with the process. Ty could have stayed there all day.