Saturday, January 24, 2009

we've moved

We've moved and are so happy! Our home computer crashed and internet had to get set back up. What a pain! I definately will be slower with my posts now that I don't have a computer. We love the house and are adjusting well to tripple the space. I of course can't find much, but have been going through stuff every day. The kids and Joe took a walk the other day around the pond and our guard kitty followed everywhere with them. Yesterday the kids played outside and Stripes played and watched the kids closely. Stripes came in and finally relaxed when Tyler came in. I am so glad he likes the kids. I'll post some kid pictures when I can. the kids are enjoying their rooms. We are slowly making them theirs. Ian is sleeping about 6 hrs and after eating goes back to sleep. :) Im tired I think I'll go I can't think anymore. Oh someones blog I read, said their kid is loving some chapter books, I can't remember who, and what books they are. I need to get Adam more motivated thanks.