


I have a computer again! Thanks Shawn! I am keeping busy lately, unpacking and playing with the kids. The packing has slowed, I'm not very motivated. We went to visit Joe in Kentucky. He is helping with all the power issues down there. He has been gone 2 weeks strait. He said it looks like a tornado hit many of the towns. He told me that a few days ago he knew of people just now getting out of their driveways to get to town in the country. You can really see how important it is to be self sufficient, and have an alternate source of heat. When Joe comes home this weekend, I'll share more pictures. I took the wrong route to go see him and ended up back in Indiana and lost a good hour and a half. When we got home, Adam said it didn't take too long to get home. I said because we didn't have a hour and a half detour. That also included taking the kids on a bathroom break, and feeding Ian. What was I thinking traveling 5 hours alone with a nursing baby? It was worth the trip. Even though we really were only awake with Joe 2 hours a day? we were glad to be there.
The kids are on one side of the pond, the house in the background and Stripes. This was taken a few weeks ago.