Friday, March 18, 2011

 Such a cute  picture, he is winking and telling me how much he loves me. On his 4th birthday
 Ty's dump truck cake. He told me he wanted gum balls on his cake so I pot them on for lights. I put chocolate rocks dumping out and he LOVED his cake. It tasted great.
 Ty's cake and getting ready to celebrate.
 His fire truck that he wanted so badly
 Some fun pictures  when the kids were little when we lived in Wyoming

 New bikes that we got for the kids for Christmas that they love riding.
 setting up the tree stand last summer
 When he was 6 months old
 Tyler and the great pumpkin. 2 falls ago
 08 visiting the biltmore in NC
 Kids when we went camping in 08 in TN
 Ty 2 yrs old
rolling down the hill in IN


I don't have all the pictures from our old computer on this one so I know some are repeats from years past but they are fun.
Tyler is now four and is such a character. He is very stubborn, energetic, full of life, imaginative child that loves his trucks, and riding his trike. He still is very skinny but is getting very tall. Getting off the gluten has done wonders for him. He is learning to be a good friend and loves others very much. Tyler seems to have something funny to say that he doesn't know is funny and makes us all laugh.