Friday, February 4, 2011

Ian turn 2 in November....oops


 Got himself dressed, arms and head were in the correct holes.






1st day home
Well, I didn't post anything about my baby Ian turning 2. I really feel bad.  He has really been a joy. I wanted to share a few things I think are cute he has done lately. I was outside with Sam, Ty and Ian They were playing kings and were capturing Sam and I and tied us up as prisoners. I looked down to Ian and said "Please good king, untie us and let us go free". Without hesitation he said, "no I a bad king, HAHAHAHAHA!"
I couldn't keep a straight face after that and "broke" my bands and gave him a big hug.

I was trying to have Ian and Ty take a nap the other day and while Ian is in his crib looking at me lying with Ty in Sammi's bed, every second he peaks his eyes back and forth between being covered behind the crib rail and looking at me just to make sure I was awake or something. So cute.

He is discovering new words everyday, and loves to say the prayer, I helped him say the prayer today for lunch and for him to bless the food, and he said bless the chips and cheese. I corrected him  and he said it again, and remembered that is what was in front of him for lunch.

Ian is spunky, loves to laugh, is brave, loves all animals, loves Sammi, and wants her probably more than he wants me, loves his blanket Grandma Nancy gave him a few Christmases ago. He WON"T be parted from it.He is a great friend to Ty and plays great with him. He has the sweetest voice right now, I would love to capture it and share it on the blog. It makes me smile when he talks it is so cute. My baby is growing so fast, I will take the time to wright down the adventures this year if I lose my memory I will remember that I wrote something down and look back and see my beautiful children and their adventures.
I can't believe how time just flies by sometimes, I remember holding each of my children when they were just born, and Sam is almost as tall as I am at 10 years old. I am grateful to have these children that the Lord has given to us to raise. I hope I can do my best everyday to help them become the people they are meant to become. With as little damage as possible from the mistakes that I make daily. I cherish the moments I have with each one of my children and have started again implementing mom and me time once a week. I did this in Indiana and the kids love one on one time to talk and play individually with me. I think they act more kind when I do this. I have also remembered to slow down and listen to them about whatever they want to talk about and that is important to all of us. I can really get overwhelmed with all the noise in our little house sometimes, and this is one way to help my mind not rattle (so much).
Happy late birthday my baby!