Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sharing the kids drawings

I thought I might add a few pictures of John's to the blog. I get pictures daily of he and I. This is one where he put Joe in it as well.  My hair took over.


This picture is of John and I out in the snow if you didn't realize that. We made a snowman.


This is a picture John made for Ty. They are having a conversation, and John is the taller one.


This is a picture Sammi drew and of course has a lot of detail. You might want to enlarge it and see the detail.


The kids are having tons of fun drawing and keeping busy. Last week the kids had a Christmas concert and the theme was Hawaiian. Sammi knows Jingle Bells in Hawaiian very well and I will post a recording of her singing it soon. At the concert Adam wasn't feeling very well and wasn't very energetic. We were able to capture those moments with the video camera. We are grateful to have that because I cherish the things they do and the sounds they make, make me smile.