Tuesday, November 2, 2010

surprises

I have never been one to be very good at not revealing a surprise. Not that I cannot keep a secret, surprises are different somehow. As an example, Joe and I would find out we were pregnant and hope to wait till we were at least 3 months along. We tell people within a few weeks of being late. We always wanted to wait just in case something happened, etc. but that never happened and we have been fortunate to not miscarry. Another was we were hoping to not tell anyone when were pregnant with #5 and to show up at my brothers farewell 6 months along. yeah, never happened. We always knew the sex of our babies, and couldn't stand the anticipation. This time I am keeping my surprise. I will reveal it at christmas time when we visit. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT. That is not the surprise.