Friday, March 19, 2010

I finally have internet again
















Well I have not had computer access since we left Indiana on the 5th of Feb. I am so excited! Well I didn't have the chance to tell you all but we have moved again. Oregon is our new home and hopefully now it will be permanent.







We traveled and visited as many people as we could before we arrived and stayed in a hotel for 2 wks. It really wasn't as bad as when we moved to IN. This hotel had 2 rooms a kitchen and livrm space. We had to do that because the rental we were waiting for wasn't available til the 1st of March.







The ward is nice and have met a few people at church. I have been trying to unpack and get the house ready, so I haven't been out much but getting groceries and stuff. We will have the elders here tomorrow night. We are on 5 rural acres and we just got a dog we named Jack at the animal shelter. I really think we found the perfect match. He is calm and loves each of the kids. He has even had the kids not being very gentle with him and he is still very sweet. He is a Lab, Australian Shepard mix and is about 1-11/2. The kids love him and they have fun leading him around.







The kids have had fun running around. Sam got a tick in her bellybutton and I got it out successfully. She is sore but hopefully she won't have problems with it.






Joe is adjusting well in his job. Always tons to learn in a new job.