Monday, March 22, 2010

He is found

I was calling the wrong animal shelter and finally got a hold of the correct one. Saturday afternoon we decided we should go drive by the shelter hoping we could see if her was taken there. to our luck he was. We changed our numbers yesterday and the shelter couldn't get a hold of us and since I was calling the wrong shelter they didn't have information for me. Sunday the worker called and told us when she got to work on Sat AM that our dog was there guarding the place. Obviously he liked the place and had that as his homing device. He ran 5 miles to get there and she said he slept the whole day. We went and got him before we went to church and he was happy to see all of us. We are all relieved he is with us again.
John and Ty are taking swim lessons at the Y and are having tons of fun. I will find something else for the older kids to do later in the week.