Saturday, September 12, 2009

photo dump and more to come....

Well it sure has been a long time since I posted last. I am going to pretty much just do a photo dump and I really have a lot more to come. Joe is camping in our woods with the kids and I decided to finally sit and post some pictures. We have had a wonderful summer. We have been able to be with Joe a little more lately. We have gone traveling to where he works or going on vacations together. We just got back from NC again. Joe FINALLY found his great friend that he was comps with on the mission. They both have been looking for each other for about 9 years now. We stayed in their home for 6 nights and were sorry to leave. We all had a wonderful time.
The kids and Joe are camping in our woods now. They were so excited. Yesterday we did a bonfire and roasted hot dogs and Smores. By the time everyone was ready, it was too late to go outside. All the kids were cranky and we had to get up by 6 am to get ready for their first soccer game. I don't have the pictures for that yet but will do another post when I get those. The kids did great and had a wonderful time.
I am doing well with all the kids all the time, oh I didn't mention, I decided to home school the kids. I know I can't spell, but I sure as well will make sure my kids can! We are doing well and the kids have been doing lots of things and I am happy to report that they think home school is hard. yes!
The only thing that I have found hard is how to be a good teacher when you are sick. I have had a good cold the last few days and all I want to do is sleep. Luckily Joe has been home. Ian is pulling himself up in his crib. the picture here is the first time and he got mad at me. Yesterday, he pulled himself up and started hitting the rail with his hand and jumping on his bed with a huge smile and laughing at himself . It was great. Well for the pictures....


Johnny getting ready to go in the tent


Yesterday. it was actually almost dark but nice for cameras with night shots.Ian screaming when I get the camera out.


kids made from scratch this minestrone soup all from the garden - the noodles, hb, and pinto beans.Special soup the kids made for GF TylerJoe in a treeKids in the tent tonightA hike in the State park in Indiana



The kids on a 2 mile hike



Adam has lost 8 teeth