Sunday, May 17, 2009

camera

I am loving my camera. I love learning to take picts with the different lenses, and light modes etc. I am frustrated with the computer though. the cd rom drive wont read the install cd and the camera hooked to the computer wont upload the picts. I have some good picts of us doing some fun stuff.
I got in the tree the other day.. I'd share that pict but can't. I took some picts of the kids at gymnastics share those later too.
Oh that reminded me, I was at the gym and one of the girls that works there is a cheerleader etc and anyway we were watching the kids play while Adam was in his class. I decided to try a cartwheel on the flatter beam and see what happened. I did the cartwheel not falling off the beam. I am so proud on my first try. The girl couldn't do it and she works there. She likes the floor. Then I did some standing balance thing and could do that. and then I went and jumped on the tramp and looked graceful and all that. I know it seems weird that I am mentioning all this but I really haven't been on a tramp for a long time with out a kid or tried a cartwheel in a strait line. I know I am getting old, but I am proud that I still have it. ( more like surprised) :) I know I surprised the kids and that was fun too.
The climbing the tree last week was fun. ofter I planted the garden I climbed a tree with Joe. We were both in climbing harnesses and ropes. This is one aspect of his job, teaching. I had a blast and look forward to doing it again when it is not quite so wet outside. Joe took Sam and Adam up the tree after I was done and they also had fun. John and Ty got to swing in the tree in there harness later.
Yesterday, Sat I took the 3 youngest kids on a bike ride. John was on the bike that is attached to mine, and Ty and Ian were in the trailer attached to Johnny. We were a long train. Johnny talked non stop and kept asking why we were going so slow up the hills. I told him he wasn't pedaling hard enough. :) We had a good time and my bum hurts from the seat.