Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grandma Bennee



I have this four generation picture of my Grandma Bennee, my Mom, me, and Sammi. My grandma passed away yesterday. I wanted to post something and leave a post of her. I wish we would have lived closer to her. She lived in Canada. I would see her every few years when we were growing up when we would go up for family reunions. I think she had a very interesting life and was an amazing person. I will be going up to her funeral next week and am excited to connect with my family that I havent seen for years. Also she has a journal, I am excited to learn about her and hear some stories about her life. I really wish I could have gotten to knoe her better, don't we all say that about everyone? I am so glad she wrote in journals, one way to get to know her. I guess I am doing a small verson of journaling myself, and keeping track of stuff in my life. Even if it is to remind myself one day of the things that went on in my days, that would be worth it.