Sunday, November 23, 2008

home

well Joe is home and I don't have to stress about him not being here for the birth of the baby. :) I set up a facebook acount for Joe first, after Amber had fun finding a friend from childhood. Joe has been looking for a friend from his mission for years now and I thought facebook could help. No luck yet. Then I set up my acct and have been having fun looking up family and friends I have lost contact with. Everyday I think of someone I could look up and it is good to go down memory lane.
we are having a relaxing day today, Tyler and Sammi had the stomach flu last night. yuck!!!! I said a while back that I didn't want the stomach flu while in labor and I still stick to that. I really hope it passes the rest of us by. Tues is the day and hopefully it will go by fast and easy as possible:). I'll post pictures asap.