Well the kids are back in school and are liking this school much better than the one the went to the last few weeks of the year last year. In the beginning we had some annoying problems with the bus. Now its just a lot of bad kids on the bus. I have the kids now sitting back together and I hope that will take some anxiety away from both of them. It is hard to decide what to do because Adam is sitting beside a good kid and that boy will be alone and surrounded by boys that pick on others, or protect Adam. Protect Adam wins hands down. I just feel for the loan boy. Hopefully he will be ok.
Joe just had his bday and spent the whole weekend writing an eight page paper. We later went to a ward activity and swam in the pool. A break for a little bit. What a way to spend your 40th. I made a nice lunch and apple pie. The gifts didnt get here. They came this week oh well he will like them.
I am going to go visit my family in Utah for Cory's farewell. I am not going to take anyone with me. I know the kids really miss family and Whitney has never seen Tyler. I know my limits and taking even Tyler as a lap child, while pregnant or not getting in at out 200 am would be stupid. I think all of us need time away from each other. Daddy needs alone time with them too. I am really excited to see everyone. Adam said he misses Whitney the most and wants to see her. I reminded him that we live close to her and we will see them some other time. The family stuff, like baptisms, performances, activities, I really miss sharing with family. We never really did except with Hyrum and Kristi when we both lived in the same town in Wyoming. I know we chose to move far away and that is one of the draw backs of living far. It is just hard when you are reminded by little kids wishing to be close to family.
I got new sheets for the kids and they love them the t shirt kind. Johnny told me I couldnt sleep on his bed to take naps with him anymore because I would mess up his soft sheets. I definitely couldnt sleep on his pillow. I had to tickle the serious kid. He also said they looked like his cousin Makenzis bed and I needed to keep it perfectly made like her bed. Tyler loves Sams sheets they have butterflies and he looks at them and said pree and hugs the pretty sheets.
We are going to start Sam in violin lessons. They have a program at school. She has always loved the sound and has asked for years. She knows she cant give up and has to commit for a long time. We picked up the Violin today. She told me that she can play Grandma a song for Christmas. I smiled and told her she will have to practice everyday and she might get really frustrated and that she shouldnt be hard on herself if she hasnt mastered the violin by Christmas. (my impatient with self and perfectionist child):)She will do great.