St. Louis was fun we decided to go to a trade show of tree stuff. It wasnt exactly a trade show. It was a international competition for tree climbers. It was very fun to watch. Those competing would have certian spots to go to in the tree and it would be timed. Sam and Adam were able to go in the trees and climb over two days they went three times. Adam got blisters on his hands. He never gave up even when he had to advance the rope, he did it with two fingers.
The weather was very hot and humid and we decided to stand under the fire engine and get cool from the water it sprayed. That really took the edge off.
The competion was in an amazing park. People say everything is free. We went to the zoo two times. the first time only for an hour and a half and the next day for all day. The admission is free, unless you wanted to see something special, like the the sea lions, the train, childrens zoo etc. We decided to see the sea lions. Everyone liked it. I had a friend go with me to the zoo the second day named Debbie. She sure helped keep track of them with me. I met her through Joe's work. Wife of another tree guy. We get along and spent all the dinners and stuff together.
I am glad we went and had fun. I would love to have a park like that in my town. I just didn't love the city. You really need to know your way around to not get lost and end up in a bad part of town. Really hard to do. We were there at night with our get gas light coming on. :)
we really did have fun and we bought a kids harness and helmet and will continue the climbing when we get home. Johnny really wants to get up there too.