All is well. I really don't have much to say. My Dad should be coming to visit in a few days and everyone is excited to see him. I think it is nice to see family.
I have not been very motivated to do things lately. I really have to motivate myself to clean and do house hold chores. The humidity is something I am not used to. Now that Sam can ride her bike, I have taken the kids to the park a couple of times and run with Tyler to keep up. I am glad she is riding now. It gives me another reason to make myself get out and let her ride. I also think the running is going to help me sleep better. I really don't sleep well when Joe is gone.
I have been craving foods this pregnancy. I have not with the others. I also had symptoms of pregnancy with all the others except this one so must be a trade off. The first was baked potato, butter, and cottage cheese. Now its california rolls. wierd !
We gave our welcome to the new ward talks on Sunday. Sooo glad they are over! I taught the Sunbeams also and I hope I have the patience. I know I will but I think I will need extra help.