Well the house is great and we all love it here in the country. joe's job is great and we are enjoying having the company of paul here as well. We are doing well homeschooling again this year and it has been a good transition. The kids know what to expect and are doing well. I start taking ty to and acupuncturist tomorrow and hope to help him with the gluten issues he has. We are all very anxious for him to be feeling better.
In the near future we are going to make a trip to utah and visit our family there, when joe has a work mtng. I will be having a baby shower there my mom told me and if you are there and would like to come, let her know, I would love to see you. I am 5 months pregnant and expecting a girl. We are very excited to end it with another girl. We feel very blessed. Things are going very well and we are looking forward to meeting her in Feb.
Things at the farm are good, 13 hens 3 roosters, 10 eggs yesterday, yah! The kittens have caught a squirl and a bird so far that I have noticed. The dog is now neutered and the doc told me that it should help him not to run away. I want a refund. (didn't help he still runs and is gone for 12+ hrs if I let him off the lead and take my eyes off of him for a second) Things are going well, we just can't mow the lawn in summer here, fire hazards are extreme, so I know paul feels like there isn't much to do. Well I hope all is well with everyone and will get on again when I can.love ya.