This picture was one of the first pictures Joe and I took together before we were married. We went to a cabin of Matt and Lisa parent's and we had a blast there.
This picture is of a few minutes after we came out of the temple. Joe's cousin's husband followed us around taking pictures for us. He was not the photographer we paid to come take our pictures, that man came 3 hours after our wedding.
A fun picture
We loved this picture. The tree was uprooted when the tornado came to SLC a few months later. The tree is no longer there.
This is a trip Joe and I went on with Matt and Lisa to St George. We were engaged and had a wonderful time there.Eleven years have gone by so fast. I am so happy we are married. I couldn't ask for anyone that would love me more. Thank you for all you do to make our life better everyday. Thank you for making me smile and laugh everyday. Thank you for balancing me, being the one I can always come to if I need to talk and help me work my ideas and thoughts out with.
I know we have had ups and downs everyone does. I am grateful we have been able to do them together. I am glad you are happier than you have ever been. You remind me of that almost everyday. I am glad we have forever.
Thank you for our beautiful children. I sure am glad we decided to have each one of them. They bring such joy to to both of us. Thank you for being a great dad.
Many more adventures await us, and I am excited to have this life and the next to share them with you.
Happy 11th Anniversary!
