Tyler playing on Sammi's bed with their wonder pets
Ian in the cupboard. I don't know how to spell that word. Pretty soon he will be so big, and won't easily fit in there.
Showing how tall he is in relation to the cupboard for my memories
Tyler's first horse ride. He loved it. I wanted the kids to experience both bareback and saddle.
Sammi making her birthday pizza. I don't have her pictures of her birthday party, they are on another camera. Happy 10th birthday Sam!
The kids 1st ride on horses. They took a few rounds having us lead, and then the kids took to it very well and had fun riding in the pasture. (Sam and John)
Sam and Adam having fun learning to ride by themselves.
2nd time riding for John, 1st time bare back. He loved it.
1st time riding. Obviously the horse pictures are on a different day. We went a week apart. We will be going every week, when the weather is good.
Adam didn't want me to lead him. I didn't want to get the bridles. The first time they came, I only had the oldest 3, this time I had all the kids alone and I didn't want to deal with a run away horse.
The first time for Adam. He loved riding alone.
Adam taking Johnny on a ride
Ian sitting on the horse. He tried to hug the horse a couple of times while sitting up there and would get a mouthful of mane and then sit back up. He loved the horses.Joe and I got a sitter on Sat and had a date getting firewood. We put sides on the truck and with a few delays we finally started around 11am. We loaded the last of it around 400 and came down the mountian. With the delays we had the sitter here for 7 hrs. yuck. We definately couldn't take the van up there. 4wd only. We loaded the truck and have a beginning of a good dent of firewood for next winter. Joe strained his back, that happenes to him quite often. Maybe I should have been a chiropractor.