Monday, June 15, 2009

change of plans...again

Well, we are not going to go to Wy and Ut afterall. We are dissapointed because we really wanted to see family and friends. Sorry to everyone that we would have seen we will see you another time hopefully soon. We have decided to stick around here for Joes vacation, draw things to do out of a hat daily and then go see Whitney in Georgia for the 4th. We are excited to see the East coast and to see Whitney and Josh.
The kids are great and loving break from school. So much to fit into a few months. Garden is in and growing tons. I think I weeded most of my corn out of the garden, so I replanted some and hope that I will still get some corn this year.
We have seen tons of turtles and some huge snapping turtles. lots of turtles laying eggs. I think it takes 2 yrs for them to hatch? We all love seeing the wild life in our yard. Turkeys, white tail deer, rabbits, turtles, all kinds of birds, crains to tiny finches, toads, fish, racoons, muscrats, moles, squirles, and chipmunks. you know... I could have forgotten one in there...
Our one eyed cat brought us a rabbit the same size as him and keeps bringing chipmunks and mice to our door as prizes i think. everyday I have to watch the first step out of the door or I might end up regretting what i step on:}
all is good on the homefront.