Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just to warn you I have terrible grammer

OK, you finally got me here. I know it's about time. All the kids are in bed, Joe is still out of town and it's 11:30PM. What am I thinking? I am on the computer not sleeping and morning is fast approaching. I guess that is why I am on the computer, typing away because I finally have some quiet time.
I was running around today getting all the mortgage papers ready. I stress myself in all the tasks to do. As I am typing this I am thinking about the lesson I had in Relief Society on Sunday. (as you may know I have a calling in Primary, so it's a rare occasion to get a RS lesson) We were talking about getting caught up in the stuff, that it is hard to remember to slow down and listen to the promptings that might be trying to get through. I know that that makes the lesson oversimplified, but it works for me.
I guess in all the stress of moving to Indiana in two weeks, I needed the reminder of slow down, and breathe.
I went to my Mom's and Layne's house for Easter. It was wonderful. I visited my Dad, and siblings. It was great to see everyone again. I know at least my siblings wont forget it. I gave them all the flu.